Fitting NAC Into Your Corporate Network
sponsored by ForeScout Technologies, Inc.
Network Access Control (NAC) provides far more than endpoint security enforcement. NAC makes it possible for companies to exert control over corporate network access based on endpoint security profiles. Getting to that point, however, requires making some far-reaching decisions about your network architecture. This Webcast will answer the following questions:
- Where can NAC policy enforcement points be placed in my network?
- How can I integrate NAC with my existing remote access solutions?
- How can I integrate NAC with my existing LAN security solutions?
- Can NAC be used to control access from inside the network perimeter?
- What are the pros and cons of inline vs. out-of-band NAC enforcement?
(THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.)