This resource is no longer available
Fitting NAC Into Your Corporate Network
- Where can NAC policy enforcement points be placed in my network?
- How can I integrate NAC with my existing remote access solutions?
- How can I integrate NAC with my existing LAN security solutions?
- Can NAC be used to control access from inside the network perimeter?
- What are the pros and cons of inline vs. out-of-band NAC enforcement?
SpeakerLisa Phifer President, Core Competence Inc.
Session 3: Diverse Mobile Platforms, Complicated Security
Session 4: Safeguarding Mobile Applications
Lisa Phifer has been involved in the design, implementation, and evaluation of networking, security, and management products for over 25 years. Since joining Core Competence in 1995, she has advised companies large and small regarding security needs, product assessment, and the use of emerging technologies and best practices. Lisa teaches about wireless LANs and mobile device security and management, and has written extensively for numerous publications, such as enterpriseNetworkingPlanet, Information Security Magazine, SearchMobileComputing, SearchSecurity, and more.